U Bremen Research Allaince Online-Workshop “How to Write Competitive Proposals for Horizon Europe”
The U Bremen Research Alliance and the Univerity of Bremen hosted an online workshop on "How to Write Competitive Proposals for Horizon Europe" on Wednesday, September 21st 2022, from 09:45 a.m. – 13:00 p.m. The workshop was aimed at employees in member institutions of the U Bremen Research Alliance.
The purpose of the workshop was to train researchers, research managers and research support services to write professional and competitive proposals for the European research framework programme Horizon Europe. It described the relevance of Horizon Europe to EU policies, the common problems in proposal writing and the success criteria for the proposals. It further provided tips on how to collect information, select strategic partners and avoid mistakes.
The workshop was presented by Dr. Sean McCarthy who has more than 30 years of experiences in all aspects of European research and is well known for his comprehensive and clear presentations.
The event was divided into three sessions:
- From EU Policies to Horizon Europe Work Programmes
- Selecting Partners for Horizon Europe Proposals
- How Proposals are Evaluated in Horizon Europe
- How to Screen Proposals (Proposal Clinics)
- Proposal Intelligence for Topics in Pillar II
- How to Write the Impact of a Pillar II Proposal
- The Role of Research Support Services
We thank you for your participation!
Dr. Andrea Gottlieb & Dr. Kristin Baer
University of Bremen
Research Support Unit
- Email: email@example.com
U Bremen Research Alliance